- Oldest existing college [estd.1931] for the preparation of all competitive examinations conducted by defense, civil, banking & professional establishments.
- Hi-tech building & classroom with audio-visual support.
- Located on Delhi-metro line, Karol Bagh metro station.
- Highly experienced and senior faculty personally supervised by principal shri k. Mohan ex-irts.
- Short duration 30 days & 45 days classroom covering the whole syllabus.
- Low fee structure with rs.500/-only for 1 day demo class.
- Hostel facility outsourced for students at affordable charges.
- Study fees concession for wards of defense personnel, SC/ST & differently able students.
- Ex-students are entitled to 25% concession in the fee for the Mains competition classes.
- Support study materials & assignments for all subjects.
- Time to time mock test / on-line & off line.
- Spacious premises with a/c facility.
- Video streaming of lectures on the college website within 2 hours of lecture, starting shortly.
- Alumni of over 30,000 students who have qualified after coaching from our institute.
- Our ex-students include marshal of the air force arjan singh, lt. General mr. M.n. Batra, major general mr. Nishi chatterjee, air marshal mr. G.b. Singh, padam shri mr. M.m. Suri ,mr. Arunendra kumar, former chairman railway board, mr. Sirajuddin, general manager indian railways and many more.
LECTURES BY VISITING DIGNITARIES:
As stated earlier, the College has been regularly inviting Ambassadors, High Commissioners and experts in various fields to address the college students. The talks normally relate to the problems germane to the current world situation, with special reference to the region to which the dignitary belongs. Talks are followed by question and answer sessions. Such talks, apart from offering opportunity to our students to listen to the foreigners, help them in overcoming certain inhibitions in inter-acting with the foreigners and the VIPs. Prizes are offered on these occasions to the candidates securing top positions. These talks are especially beneficial to the students coming from the weaker sections and also those with rural background who have an inbuilt hesitation of not opening up.
INTERVIEW AND TEST BASED GRADING:
Marks obtained in the Board Examination do not necessarily reflect a student's real capability. We, therefore, determine the grades by detailed interview and by a written test where necessary, to circumvent any possible complex on the part of any student. Analytical ability required in the competitive examinations can be assessed only by personal interviews and not merely by a written test.
Interactive Classes: The homogeneity and appropriate teacher - student ratio enables healthy rapport between the teacher and the taught. This instills confidence in students.
Systematic recording of marks and monthly checks on the students' performance helps to sustain enthusiasm and promote a competitive environment and to reallocate sections where necessary.